Professional joint support!
- 1400 mg of glucosamine sulphate per serving
- 400 mg of chondroitin sulphate per serving
- With MSM and gelatine
- No artificial sweeteners, colours or preservatives
- No Added Sweeteners
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
glucosamine, gelatine, chondroitin sulphate, gelatine1, methylsulfonylmethane, Release Agent (Magnesium stearate), tricalcium phosphate, dextrose
Directions for use
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (4 capsules)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (4 capsules)|
|Chondroitin sulphate||400 mg||-|
Alergens or special properties
Contains components of crustaceous animals. May contain traces of milk, soy and egg protein, nuts and peanuts and gluten.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
AAntonella | 2 years agoosteoarthritis, joint problems.osteoarthritis, joint problems. I believe in this product. Long-term medications are not good. I will continue to order this product. the lack of preventive work for production of glucosamine. So why would you NOT have to buy?Helpful? 0
Scitec Nutrition J-X Complex
- Name Scitec Nutrition J-X Complex
- Item description Food supplement
Not suitable for children, adolescents, pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Net weight 92 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand Scitec Nutrition
- Country of origin Hungary
- Label language German, English
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 100 capsules
Store unopened in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Váci út 49