Naturally boost your protein synthesis!
- L-lysine 700 mg per capsule
- Contributes to protein synthesis and carnitine synthesis in the body
- Contributes to calcium retention in the body
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% free of sugar and lactose
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Preservative Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- Sugar Free
- No Artificial Flavours
L-lysine HCI, Release Agent (Magnesium stearate), Capsule shell (bovine gelatine)
Directions for use:
Consume 1 capsule daily before training, night sleep and / or a meal on an empty stomach with water.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (1 capsules)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (1 capsules)|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-|
|L-lysine HCI||700 mg||-|
Alergens or special properties:
May contain traces of milk and egg proteins, soy, nuts, peanuts and gluten.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
Not suitable for children, adolescents, and pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Our recommendation for you
- Name Scitec Lysine
- Item description Food supplement
- Net weight 74 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand Scitec Nutrition
- Country of origin Hungary
- EAN 0728633104758
- Label language German, English
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 90 capsules
Keep in a cool, dry place, protected from sunlight and wamth.
Váci út 49
1134 Budapest Hungary
- Sport ⇒ Amino Acids ⇒ Other Amino Acids