Scitec Mega Kre-Alkalyn prevents creatine breaking down for more benefit
- Each capsule contains 1,200 mg patented Kre-Alkalyn
- PH-correct to prevent the breakdown of creatine
- Maximum absorption and potency
- No water storage
- Delays lactic acid production
- No preservatives in the Scitec Mega Kre-Alkalyn capsules
- Preservative Free
- Sugar Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Sugar Substitutes
Buffered Creatine Monohydrate (Kre-Alkalyn), gelatine1, Release Agent (Magnesium stearate)
Directions for use
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (2 capsules)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (2 capsules)|
|Creatine Monohydrate||2400 mg||-|
Alergens or special properties
May contain traces of milk, soy and egg proteins, nuts, peanuts and gluten.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
Not suitable for children, adolescents, or pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Scitec Mega Kre-Alkalyne
- Name Scitec Mega Kre-Alkalyne
- Item description Food supplement
May cause weight gain.
- Net weight 110 g
- Dosage Form Capsules
- Best before end See packaging
- Brand Scitec Nutrition
- Country of origin United States
- Label language German, English
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 80 capsules
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
Váci út 49