Skingain is a great alternative for those of us who seek a healthier and more youthful skin!
- With type I and II collagen and vitamin C
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation and the normal function of skin
- Developed in Norway
- Top seller in Scandinavia
- Dye Free
- Preservative Free
- Silicone Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- No Sugar Substitutes
- No Artificial Flavours
- Sugar Free
- Sulfate Free
hydrolyzed collagen 11, hydrolyzed collagen 22, Acidity regulator (citric acid), artificial aromas (lime, Lemon), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), Release Agent (Magnesium stearate, silica)
1 From cowhide.
2 From fish.
Directions for use:
Empty the content of the bag into a glass, add 150-200 ml water or other liquid. Stir until the powder is completely dissolved. The powder can also be added to warm drinks, smoothies, porridge and other foods.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (2 bag(s))||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (2 bag(s))|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-|
|Vitamin C||100 mg||125%|
|Collagen I||9566 mg||-|
|Collagen II||574 mg||-|
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
Our recommendation for you
- Name Skingain
- Item description Food supplement
- For the dietary treatment of -
For collagen formation and maintenance of skin elasticity.
- Net weight 165 g
- Dosage Form Sachets
- Best before end See the bottom of the product
- Brand SKINGAIN
- Country of origin Norway
- EAN 7042290100186
- Label language German, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 30 bag(s)
Keep dry at room temperature and away from children.
3111 Tønsberg Norway