These noodles can be enjoyed without a guilty conscience!
Skinny Noodles naturally contain thedietary fiber glucomannan, as they are made from pure konjac flour.
- Wider Italian noodle made the traditional Japanese style
- The fettuccine are free from gluten, wheat, soy, sugar and egg
- Perfect for low carbohydrate and high protein enjoyment
- For a healthy, hot meal as part of a low-calorie conscious diet
- Low Carb
Pure Konjac Flour, water (aqua), Calcium Hydroxide
Directions for use:
Rinse the noodles 2-3 times under running water and cook 1 minute in hot water (do not boil). Pour off the water and pat the noodles dry with a paper towel.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (1 portions)||% of reference value per portion (1 portions)|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||-|
|Saturated Fatty acids||0 g||0 g||-|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||0 g||0 g||-|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0 g||0 g||-|
|Cholesterol||0 g||0 g||-|
|Carbohydrates||0,5 g||1 g||-|
|Sugar||0,47 g||0,94 g||-|
|Fibre||4,5 g||9 g||-|
|Protein||0,5 g||1 g||-|
|Sodium||3,3 mg||6,6 mg||-|
Our recommendation for you
Skinny Noodles Fettuccine
- Name Skinny Noodles Fettuccine
- Item description Konjac Fettuccine
- Special nutritional properties Does not contain soya, dairy products or fat.
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Function Low calorie substitute for pasta.
- Net weight 200 g
- Dosage Form Natural
- Best Before See the bottom of the product
- Brand Skinny Noodles
- Country of origin China
- EAN 0610696074423
- Label language English
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Amount 1 portions
- Storage Store cool and dry. After opening use within 3 days. Do not freeze.
DAV-GO / Skinny Noodles
104 Trelawney Parc
TR9 6SN St. Columb Major