Rice to be enjoyed without a guilty conscience!
Skinny Noodles naturally contain the dietary fiber Glucomannan because they are made from pure konjac flour.
- Skinny Noodles Magic Rice is great accompanied by a low carbohydrate and high protein diet
- The Magic Rice has a low calorie content and is high in fiber
- Skinny Noodles Magic Rice is free from gluten, wheat, soy, sugar and egg
- For those who want to integrate a hot meal with rice as part of a healthy and sensible diet
- Low Carb
Pure Konjac Flour, water (aqua), Calcium Hydroxide
Directions for use:
Rinse the noodles 2-3 times under running water and cook 1 minute in hot water (do not boil). Pour off the water and pat the noodles dry with a paper towel.
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||4,5 mg|
Our recommendation for you
Skinny Noodles Magic Rice
- Name Skinny Noodles Magic Rice
- Item description Magic Rice
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Function Low calorie substitute for pasta.
- Net weight 200 g
- Dosage Form Natural
- Best Before See packaging
- Brand Skinny Noodles
- Country of origin China
- EAN 0610696105660
- Label language English
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
- Storage Store cool and dry. After opening use within 3 days. Do not freeze.
DAV-GO / Skinny Noodles
104 Trelawney Parc
TR9 6SN St. Columb Major