Aloe Vera Juice
- Juice from the aloe vera plant
- Aloe vera belongs to the genus of lily family, has by nature a typical but not unpleasant taste.
- The juice was supplemented with vitamin C.
- No Artificial Flavours
- Dye Free
- No Added Sweeteners
- Gelatin Free
- No Sugar Substitutes
- Lactose Free
- No Flavour Enhances
- No Alcohol
Aloe Vera Juice (99,3%), Preservative (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate), Acidulants (citric acid), L-ascorbic acid
Directions for use
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (60 ml)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (60 ml)|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||37,5%|
Alergens or special properties
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
Sovita care Aloe Vera Juice
- Name Sovita care Aloe Vera Juice
- Item description Food supplement
Special nutritional properties
This product is natural and is therefore subject to slight variations in the colour and the taste.
- For the dietary treatment of -
- Net weight 1000 ml
- Dosage Form Juice
- Best Before See packaging
- Brand Sovita
- Country of origin Germany
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Not Available
Store in a dry, dark place at below 25°C. The opened bottle should be kept in a refrigerator and emptied within 18 days.
Im Bruchanger 6