For amateur as well as elite athletes
- Essential for vegetarian and female athletes
- For building new muscles, bones and red blood cells
- Alkaline minerals and trace elements combat acid build up
- Sugar free formula
- Preservative Free
- Dye Free
- Gluten Free
calcium citrate, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium lactate, Di-Potassium Phosphate, silica, flavours, lactate, lactate, Stablizer (arabic gum)
Directions for use
Dissolve one teaspoon in a glas of cold water (200-300ml) and drink. Take 3x1 teaspoon a day (about 13g).
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per recommended daily dosage (13 g)||% des Referenzwertes per recommended daily dosage (13 g)|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||-|
Alergens or special properties
- Gluten Free
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. The products should be stored out of the reach of children.
Our recommendation for you
Sponser Basic Minerals Powder
- Name Sponser Basic Minerals Powder
- Item description Food supplement
Basic mineral salts for the support of the acid-base balance.
- Net weight 400 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best Before See the bottom of the product
- Brand Sponser
- Country of origin Switzerland
- EAN 7611174450022
- Label language German, English, French, Dutch
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Download
Store in a dry place away from heat.
Sponser Europe GmbH