For the highest energy needs!
- With two specific types of carbohydrates that ensure continual supply of energy
- Easily digestible even in high concentration
- Free from lactose and gelatin
- Preservative Free
- Gelatin Free
- Dye Free
- Lactose Free
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Added Sweeteners
- Yeast Free
Starch (27%) (barley1, Rice), dextrose, maltodextrose, sucrose, fructose, isomaltulose (6,5%), trehalose (6,5%), sodium citrate, calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium citrate
1 gluten free
Directions for use:
Dissolve 60-80 g powder (3-4 measuring spoons) in 750-1000 ml of water to cover the energy needed per hour. Thanks to its hypotonic formulation (215 mOsmol) the concentration can be increased with very high power demand. To 110 g / liter is the beverage isotonic (295 mOsm/l)
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per 100 g||Per portion (80 g)||% of reference value per portion (80 g)|
|Carbohydrates||97 g||77,6 g||-|
|Sugar||53 g||42,4 g||-|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-||-|
|Sodium||0,57 g||0,46 g||-|
|Chloride||225 mg||180 mg||-|
Alergens or special properties:
- Lactose Free
Take in conjunction with a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Our recommendation for you
Sponser Competition Powder
- Name Sponser Competition Powder
- Item description Sport drink powder with electrolytes.
Sports drink powder with electrolyte, dietary food for intense muscular effort, neutral taste.
- Net weight 1000 g
- Dosage Form Powder
- Best Before See the bottom of the product
- Brand Sponser
- Country of origin Switzerland
- EAN 7611174082018
- Label language German, English, French, Dutch
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Download
- Amount 1000 g
Protect from moisture and humidity.
Sponser Europe GmbH