Combination of three active ingredients in one bottle!
- In the area of vitamin B12 is Vita Sprint the most recognized brand. The medicinal product is the market leader in its field
- Vitamin B12 has an important function in energy metabolism and in the nervous system
- It is also involved in the formation of red blood cells and cell division
- Enough for 3 months
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Gelatin Free
glutamine, DL-Phosphonoserin, Cyanocabalamin, Sorbitol solution, Preservative (Sodium methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate), D-mannitol, Raspberry flavour, sodium hydroxide, purified water
Directions for use:
Adults and children over 12 years should consume the contents of one vial, once a day unless otherwise prescribed. Take the prepared drinking solution according to the instructions (see below) with water
diluted or undiluted.
Open the flap of the bottle cap. Then remove the plastic cap. The protruding red plug contains the active ingredient. Therefore, press this plug in firmly until the white powder falls into the solution (the plug should not be pushed with your thumb in the vial upside down on the table top). Shake the bottle well. Open the vial. In some very rare cases it possible that,
a small part from the plastic plug breaks off and falls into the solution. Before drinking the solution should be checked and, if necessary, decanted into another glass. Pour the contents of the vial into half a glass of water or take undiluted.
Recommended daily dosage:
|Nutrient specification||Per portion (1 portions)||% of reference value per portion (1 portions)|
|Saturated Fatty acids||-||-|
|Vitamin B12||500 μg||20000%|
Alergens or special properties:
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- To learn more about risk and side effect, read the packaging attachment and ask you doctor or pharmacist.
Very happy. Excellent protective packaging. However I thought I would receive an email once the goods were dispatched?
Reviewed on 2014-10-08 12:38:44 Heather
Our recommendation for you
Vitasprint B12 Ampule
- Name Vitasprint B12 Ampule
- Item description Non-prescriptive medicines
- Side effects Possible hypersensitivity reactions to any of its ingredients are very rare. Sodium methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate may cause hypersensitivity reactions, including delayed reactions.
- Net weight 210 ml
- Dosage Form Mini-Bottle
- Handling of left overs In case of excessive intake of B12 Vita Sprint phial, no overdose- or symptoms of poisoning are to be expected even over a period of several months.
- Best Before See packaging
- Brand Vitasprint
- Country of origin Germany
- PZN 01853561
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Download
- Amount 30 portions
- Storage Keep away from children. Store in a cool (> 25°C), dry place. The expiry date of this package is written on the carton or bottle. Do not use this product after that date.
Pfizer Consumer Health Care GmbH
10785 Berlin Germany