Vitasprint B12 phials promote a healthy nervous system
- In the area of vitamin B12 Vita Sprint is the most recognized brand. The product is the leader in its field
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy metabolism as well as to a normal function of the nervous system
- It also contributes to a normal red blood cell formation
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- Gelatin Free
glutamine, DL-Phosphonoserin, Cyanocabalamin, Sorbitol solution, Preservative (Sodium methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate), D-mannitol, Raspberry flavour, sodium hydroxide, purified water
Directions for use
diluted or undiluted.
Open the flap of the bottle cap. Then remove the plastic cap. The protruding red plug contains the active ingredient. Therefore, press this plug in firmly until the white powder falls into the solution (the plug should not be pushed with your thumb in the vial upside down on the table top). Shake the bottle well. Open the vial. In some very rare cases it possible that,
a small part from the plastic plug breaks off and falls into the solution. Before drinking the solution should be checked and, if necessary, decanted into another glass. Pour the contents of the vial into half a glass of water or take undiluted.
Recommended daily dosage
|Nutrient specification||Per portion (1 portions)||% of reference value per portion (1 portions)|
|Vitamin B12||500 μg||20000%|
Alergens or special properties
- Lactose Free
- Gluten Free
- To learn more about risk and side effect, read the packaging attachment and ask you doctor or pharmacist.
BBernard | 3 years agoAn excellent service and product.I have ordered vitasprint B12 online on two occasions and have been very happy with the service received. The product has arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I will continue to use this service and am happy to recommend it.Helpful? 0
IIngrid L. | 4 years agoMore PowerThe Vita Sprint Vial tastes really delicious and gives a more power. Got me to buy the 3 - month cure .Helpful? 0
HHeather | 3 years ago Reviewed:Speedy serviceVery happy. Excellent protective packaging. However I thought I would receive an email once the goods were dispatched?Helpful? 0
Vitasprint B12 Ampule
- Name Vitasprint B12 Ampule
- Item description Non-prescriptive medicines
- Side effects Possible hypersensitivity reactions to any of its ingredients are very rare. Sodium methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate may cause hypersensitivity reactions, including delayed reactions.
- Net weight 210 ml
- Dosage Form Mini-Bottle
- Handling of left overs In case of excessive intake of B12 Vita Sprint phial, no overdose- or symptoms of poisoning are to be expected even over a period of several months.
- Best Before See packaging
- Brand Vitasprint
- Country of origin Germany
- Label language German
- Package insert / packing slip (PDF) Download
- Amount 30 portions
- Storage Keep away from children. Store in a cool (> 25°C), dry place. The expiry date of this package is written on the carton or bottle. Do not use this product after that date.
Pfizer Consumer Health Care GmbH
10785 Berlin Germany